Saturday, March 22, 2014

A sunset in Golden Gate Park








































A few years back on a Monday holiday, I had the opportunity to explore Golden Gate Park from front to back. 

After passing through Sharon Meadow, past the Music Concourse and the Japanese Tea Garden, taking my time walking along the water's edge on Stow Lake, and resting amid the tranquility of the casting pools, I headed northwest, where I crossed a golf course into some treecover.

As pine needles crunched underfoot I looked up to the top of the hill and saw the sun setting overhead. 

This photo is part of "Random San Francisco," a photo essay with 46 images which cover multiple neighborhoods and range from ornate architecture to street scenes to vistas to murals.

No comments:

Post a Comment